The Shoemaker Village Activeworlds Utility provides tools that
assist builders and visitors of public building worlds. Features
- Duplicate objects in a line
to create long continuous builds such as fences through the AW browser -
no bots necessary.
- Similarly, an area can be covered in a rectangle without the necessity of
- Objects can be moved hundreds of coordinates quickly as seed objects in
worlds that don't allow bots.
- Search for people in any world that allows bots, and display a list of
all avatars present in an entire world, or part of a world that you
specify, without any special rights!
- Once a person or bot is found, it is possible manipulate the AW browser to teleport to an avatar, or
to teleport the avatar to anywhere.
- Eject any user in a world, even if you don't have Caretaker privileges.
- All users can be teleported to a specific location when found, again
regardless of Caretaker rights.
- Eject all tourists in a world with one click.
- Determine the IP address of any user again with only one click.
- Allow any citizen in a world to visit another citizen with a simple
- Search for property in an entire world up to hundreds of times faster than
- Use search criteria such as citizen number, model, action, description,
timestamp, or search only part of a world (for example, a city in AlphaWorld).
- Delete objects which constitute vandalism or are unnecessary, based on the
search criteria you specify.
- Keep troublemakers out of your world even if they have a dynamic IP
address (for pre-3.3 worlds).
The Activeworlds Utility, along with complete documentation, is available
Activeworlds Utility's program screen
Application Installation File
Date: January 1, 2003
Size: 2,062 KB
Click to download
Help and Documentation